Linda Grove began her teaching career in 1985, and started teaching at Sacred Heart Catholic School in 1987. She taught Kindergarten for two years then moved to first grade. She is a graduate of the University of Idaho.
lgrove (at) sacredheartboise (dot) com
I believe that each child should have a safe, caring, Christian environment in which to learn. I want the child to enjoy the success that comes with learning in the early years. I teach the children using many different learning styles. I use whole group, small groups, partners, one on one, and have parent help to accomplish this. I believe that each child is responsible for their own learning and they should be respectful of those around them so they do not hinder the learning process.
- B.S. Elementary Education – U of I
- Reading Literacy Certification – C of I
- Computer Literacy Certification – BSU
- 45+ credits – U of I, C of I, Regis, BSU, NNU
- Catechist Certificate – Roman Catholic Diocese of Boise
- Technology Certificate from the State of Idaho